Greetings NDSA Members!

I am an MLS student from the University of Maryland currently interning with the Office of Strategic Initiatives at the Library of Congress. I am assisting NDIIPP with efforts to showcase partner's born digital collections. In this capacity, I would be thrilled to offer my help in drafting and sharing views of some of your collection content.

Examples of views I recently assisted with creating can be found at these links: http://viewshare.org/views/erika.spencer/russian-digital-collections/ and http://viewshare.org/views/cmsalas/south-carolina-executive-orders-since-1971/ and you can read a recent blog post I wrote about some of these views on the Library of Congress digital preservation blog.

I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and look forward to being of assistance to you. If you are willing and interested in sharing some collection data, or a sample of some collection data, we would be happy to help illustrate how Viewshare might work with your content and help draw some attention to your work in the process.

Regards,

Camille Salas