-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grotke,
Abigail
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] and, we have a poster!

Thanks to everyone who helped pull together images and text for our CWG
poster that will be on display next Tuesday night at the Digital
Preservation 2012 reception. Here's the final product - we had to cut down
on some of the text you sent to get it to fit, but we're very happy with the
results! Turned out well for pulling it together in such a short time : )

Also, we very much appreciate Michael Stoller and his colleague at NYU Liz
Wiest, who graciously agreed to design the poster for us. Thanks Liz!!!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program |
Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ |
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]