For reference, Micah put up a blog post and the slide deck from the infrastructure session. http://drmaltman.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/assessing-and-mitigating-threats-to-bit-level-preservation/?preview=true&preview_id=205&preview_nonce=8e35572c8f

So if you want to skim through this before or during our call there it is. The other meeting and infrastructure point worth mentioning is that the levels of preservation cross NDSA action team shared presented and got a lot of feedback on their work. (See http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Levels_of_preservation for some of the info on that project).

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Cariani
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] NDSA Infrastructure Working Group call

This is a reminder about our working group call tomorrow, July 31, Tues, at 2:00 PM EST.

We will review the meeting in Wash DC and talk about next steps in our group activities.

The call in number will always be:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Please be sure to check the wiki for our last meeting notes and action items:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Tuesday,_November_22,_2011

Thanks!

Karen and Trevor

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]