I'd be interested in hearing the answer to this too.  We have a bunch of
files (pdfs, docs, simple html) on a server that we need to migrate to a
new server.  It would be great to know what the heck is on the old server
and what would be amazing is to see how often they get used.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Shearer, Timothy J <[log in to unmask]