If you run Apache server at the old location, and the original links and
new links obey one or a few regular patterns, you could use one or a few
RedirectMatch directives.

If there are few patterns, you could use a big enumerated list of simple
Redirect directives.  An ordinary Apache server can easily be loaded with
a million directives; a little slow on 'restart', but very short redirect
times when it comes up.  If you need more than that, you could look into
installing a noid resolver. (google "CPAN noid")

-John