The following application may be useful for your task.  I created this
application at the National Archives.  The team that I was on used this
application for a number of file system analysis tasks.

https://github.com/usnationalarchives/File-Analyzer

This application will allow you to select a recipe to use when crawling a
file system.  The recipe that you select will determine the type of report
that will be generated.  Once the report is generated, you can filter and
sort for information of interest.  Essentially, the application converts
the tree structure of the file system into a table structure.  The table
structure seemed to simplify decisions about a complex file hierarchy.

Terry

--
Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst