We've done a very recent analysis of archival systems and decided upon
a new architecture based on our local functional specs.  This was
greatly informed by the CLIR report. I blogged a bit more detail on
the solutions we've selected and are in the process of implementing at
http://library.caltech.edu/laura/?p=299 .  Re: ArchivesSpace - our
plan is to implement Archivists Toolkit before ArchivesSpace is
released and rely upon the migration assistance they intend to provide
to the community.

FWIW - there is no "one Archival system to rule them all."  You will
probably have to use more than one piece of software.

--
Laura J. Smart
Metadata Services Manager, Caltech Library