We've heard that there was a "privacy issue" with the documents and they
took large chunks down because they didn't know the extent of the problem.
 If student data was exposed, it will probably be a while before they can
get stuff back online as they'll have to vet things before releasing them
again.  Or, so I assume.

Pat