Any errors in WorldCat can be reported to [log in to unmask] We take
record quality seriously, but as you can imagine when you take in
records from thousands of sources around the world, this is a constant
struggle. We have our own quality control efforts, but individuals
reporting problems are also an important strategy.
Roy