Well Ruby was written for zombies ( http://railsforzombies.com/ ).  Still,
for one who has been on the job search for months it is nice to have so
many options, though such a wall of postings takes a while to work through.
 It is very helpful for us young bucks to have both the content solutions
and the job postings so we can learn from you established folks and try to
get our own full-time work.