Hi Karen,

I was not ignoring you previous question about where, in Marc terms, data
was coming from.  I need to talk with someone who was in the core of the
processing that produces the data.  Unfortunately I am currently being
thwarted by vacations.

In the meantime, can you let me have a few examples of where you are seeing
discrepancies between the download triples and the RDFa embedded in
WorldCat.org pages.

~Richard.

--
Richard Wallis