Good topic! There are a few...

Fayettesville
http://www.fayettevillefreelibrary.org/about-us/services/fablab.html
via
http://www.librarycult.com/2011/10/ffl-fablab/
(Fiacre probably knows of more -- as well as of Ontario
makerspace/library connections.)

You might also talk to Jeroen de Boer
https://twitter.com/jtdeboer
at the Dutch Bibliotheek Leeuwarden -- they did a Christmas tree lit
up by tweets in their library last year
http://frack.nl/wiki/Twitterboom

Could I please get a copy of your slides once the presentation is done, Edward?

-Jodi