I second the motion to make a meatspace version of that shirt.

On 8/15/2012 8:32 AM, Friscia, Michael wrote:
> I like the design, did you get the job to create it from a post to this list?
>
> Ok I'll stop.

> Michael Friscia
> Manager, Digital Library & Programming Services
>
> Yale University Library
> (203) 432-1856

Caroline Meikle
Database Programmer
UW-Madison Institute on Aging
Midlife Development in the United States (MIDUS) Project
http://midus.wisc.edu/
Information Processing Consultant
UW-Madison Soil Science Department
Community and Regional Food Systems Project
http://www.community-food.org/
[log in to unmask]  | 608-358-0485