Hi,

On 08/27/2012 08:49 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> Actually, Ed, this would not only make for a good blog post (please, so
> it doesn't get lost in email space), but I would love to see a
> discussion of what kind of revision control would work:
>
> 1) for libraries (git is gawdawful nerdy)
> 2) for linked data

Speaking of revision control, does any have or know of a sizable dataset
of bibliographic metadata that includes change history?  For example, I
know that some ILSs can retain previous versions of bibliographic
records as they get edited.

Such a dataset would be useful in figuring out good ways to calculate
differences between versions of a record, and perhaps more to the point,
express those in a way that's more useful to maintainers of the metadata.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton