Richard, is there or will there be documentation for this? As an example
of what might be needed, it would be good to know if the place of
publication is taken from the 260 $a or the 008. It looks to me like the
latter, but there is a significant difference. "New York" in the 260 $a
refers to the city, "New York" in the 008 refers to the state.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net