Richard, I've run into yet another area where documentation would be
helpful. There are differences between the schema.org/RDFa that is
embedded in WorldCat data and the exported WorldCat triples in the file.
One of those differences happens to be the source of the place of
publication, if I am reading it right. So, again, a request for
documentation on the fields included and their MARC source.

Thanks,
kc

--
Karen Coyle