I would like to continue receiving job postings. As someone who is
searching for full time employment, it is indeed encouraging to see all
these positions coming through. I see postings on this list that do not
come through on other lists or resources.

I would vote for including more information in the postings, as some
have come through without any details about the job or the hiring
institution, or links. Usually a little searching turns this up, but not
always.

-- Barbara