Yes, from the link:

"We decided to go with [Archivist Toolkit / ] ArchivesSpace for
archival description, Aeon for patron/financial management, and
Fedora/Islandora for our digital asset management system (DAMS).  A
unified interface layer wasn’t a critical component for us in the
near-term."

As she said, "there is no 'one Archival system to rule them all.'  You
will probably have to use more than one piece of software."

Fwiw,
Kevin