From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Summers
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] It's all job postings!

Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't come up sooner :-) In the interests of "science" I've created a little poll to indicate whether you think the job postings should be sent to the code4lib mailing list or not:

    http://bit.ly/code4lib-jobs-emails

If you care either way just click yes or no and I'll report the results. But if you can't wait I made the spreadsheet public:

    http://bit.ly/code4lib-jobs-email-spreadsheet

//Ed

PS. Just fyi, shortimer will *not* re-post jobs to the discussion list if the posting was discovered there. Typically the job postings that shortimer posts to code4lib have been pulled from a source other than the mailing list, which met some curatorial criteria as being relevant for the code4lib community. If you care about influencing this criteria I encourage you to help curate [1] the jobs.

[1] http://jobs.code4lib.org/curate/