As Cameron Neylon pointed out in his keynote to Open Repositories 2012 in
Edinburgh a few weeks back, filtering on the supply/server side should be
considered "friction" or a barrier. We need better/more dynamic
demand-side filtering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axr80qm6NHw&feature=youtu.be&t=8m36s

How's that for ya? Spin a thread about too many job postings back into an
on-topic thread. You're welcome.
--
HARDY POTTINGER <[log in to unmask]>
University of Missouri Library Systems