Hi everyone,

I am imaging and configuring 20 MacBook Pros for student check out. They will have the option to dual boot (Mountain Lion or Windows 7). I am looking for an intuitive way to inform how to boot to Windows. I was thinking of a desktop background once they log in to the Mac side, but that doesn't seem the friendliest or quickest (though logging in to the Mac is significantly faster compared to Windows). I really don't want to tape instructions to the physical computer either.

Is is possible to tweak the login screen?

My understanding is rEFIt is no longer supported.

Thanks for any advice you might have!

Ryan Ingersoll
Library Technology Services Coordinator
Seattle Pacific University
206.281.2287 :: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
spu.edu/library<http://spu.edu/library>

Tech Desk
Technology tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
206.281.2211 :: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
spu.edu/library/tech-desk<http://spu.edu/library/tech-desk>
blog.spu.edu/librarytechdesk<http://blog.spu.edu/librarytechdesk>