Lars,

With regards to HathiTrust and Google, HathiTrust receives bib records from
partner libraries. Google also receives bib records from partner libraries.
HathiTrust has never received bib records from Google - sometimes we
provide corrected records to them, but the flow is only one-sided. For
HathiTrust-related issues, you can report cataloging errors to us at
[log in to unmask], and we can work with the partner library to
get them fixed.

Thanks,
Angelina Zaytsev
Project Librarian
HathiTrust
http://www.hathitrust.org/

--
Angelina Zaytsev

"In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the
information."  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

"Il y a autant de beaux idéals que de formes de nez différentes ou de
caractères différents." ~Stendhal

"Education can give you a skill, but a liberal education can give you
dignity." ~Ellen Key