Fellow Infrastructure Group Members,

The last of our blog posts about the storage survey is now up on The Signal.

Prognosticating Digital Preservation Infrastructure: Final Results from the NDSA Storage Survey http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/08/prognosticating-digital-preservation-infrastructure-finals-results-from-the-ndsa-storage-survey/

One of my to-dos is to pull these posts together and organize them into a single document. If anyone wants to sign on to help review/revise that resulting report/document please send me an email at [log in to unmask]

Best, Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300