If Islandora is handling the URLs, you might be able to use Drupal's
redirect module [1].  We use it to support the URLs from our old
website, which we just migrated to Drupal.

But if Islandora/Drupal is not handling the URLs, or if you have
millions, this probably won't work for you.

[1] http://drupal.org/project/redirect

--Andy