We have another vacancy at the National Library of Wales and I wonder if the
Alumni list and possibly any others may be interested. This vacancy in
particular is looking for someone with Library Information Systems experience
or experience of opening internal systems to the public via APIs, where
possible. Full details can be found at
http://www.llgc.org.uk/index.php?id=1189

Come and join our growing ICT department of some 30 staff. The Software
Development Unit makes up 7 of those 30 and is expanding. Our team are close
knit and work well together in an open plan environment in a quiet corner of
the Library building. If you thrive, working amongst like minded individuals,
the is a great team to work with.

Aberystwyth really is a fantastic place to live. Surrounded by the sea and
mountains, we can appear remote to some btu that's what gives the place it;s
character. That and the very popular University which sits right next to us on
the hillside overlooking the town.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberystwyth

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/2689/