Hi, Tania.

I think there are some amazing examples among these Blacklight interfaces: https://github.com/projectblacklight/blacklight/wiki/Examples
There are a bunch there, but I'll let the people who maintain them tout their own.

Of course I'm particularly partial to SearchWorks, our instance here at Stanford:

http://searchworks.stanford.edu

You don't mention institutional repository interfaces, but I believe they successfully and elegantly integrate discovery of various resources, so maybe these examples of hydra will be of interest too:

http://projecthydra.org/apps-demos-2-2-2/

Cheers,
Bess