---all others may ignore this message---
Meeting
THIS THURSDAY the 13th
4:30pm
Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History

I forgot to send out a reminder last week, but that doesn't mean we're not meeting.
I mean it doesn't not mean that we're not not meeting.
Or to put it another way, we're still meeting.
If you come, that is. If you don't come, it will be pretty boring. And sad.
So sad that unicorns will cry rainbow tears into a lake of sparkle-y despair.[1]

I can try to set up a video conference if you so desire such a thing (please email me to that effect) but I've had mixed results with our new system so will try but no guarantees.

Also: what do you want to talk about? I want to talk about Linked Data projects and maybe OCLC and schema.org or maybe Joel can talk about making Drupal modules and how much he loooooves serials but if you can think of something more fun than that PLEASE add it to the wiki. PLEASE. Do it for the unicorns.
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/MDC

Keri Thompson
Head, Web Services Department
Smithsonian Institution Libraries
e. [log in to unmask] t. 202.633.1716 @DigiKeri_SIL
library.si.edu || blog.library.si.edu || biodiversitylibrary.org

[1] dot tumblr dot com