From: LeVan,Ralph
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anyone using SOAP?

SRU version 2.0 is nearing the end of its standardization process.  It
makes no reference to the SOAP version of SRU 1.2 (also known as SRW).

Does anyone actually use SOAP anymore?  Is this a safe omission?

If there's still reasonable demand, I'll probably provide the WSDL and
request schemas as an addon for the SRU 2.0 response schemas controlled
by OASIS/LC.

Thanks!

Ralph