Dear NDSA Members,

The School of Library and Information Science of the Catholic University of America has received an IMLS grant for the Cultural Heritage Information Management (CHIM) project. Dr. Youngok Choi is the Director of this project and I am the co-Director. The grant will provide scholarships for 17 new students in spring 2013 who choose to focus on CHIM. Please share the attached scholarship information with your colleagues and staff to help us attract the most qualified candidates for these scholarships.

We will have an online information session from 12 to 1 on Sept. 26. Interested students should feel free to email Kavita Freeman at [log in to unmask] for more information about CHIM, the scholarships, and the information session.

Thanks,
Ingrid

Ingrid Hsieh-Yee, Ph.D.
Professor