Folks,

Finally got a listserv set up for the NDSA Geospatial Content Subgroup. If you're already in the group then you've already been added to the listserv.

If you'd like to join the group just drop me a note and I'll get you added to the listserv.

You can access the list archives at

http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/archives/NDSA-GEO.html

and should be able to configure how you want to receive the list there as well (once you get added, that is).

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp