-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA organization working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Owens, Trevor
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Help Define Levels for Digital Preservation: Request for
Public Comments

The Levels of Preservation NDSA project has posted a draft of their work for
public comment on The Signal. We would like to invite you and your
colleagues to provide feedback on this draft.

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/09/help-define-levels-for-digi
tal-preservation-request-for-public-comments/

Here are two specific ways you can get involved:

1. Review the document, think about it a bit, see if you think specific
things should be moved around, or that the document needs to address some
other factor, and then leave a comment on the blog post.

2. Send the link to the post out to your colleagues or some of the list
serves you participate in to solicit feedback.

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program Office
of Strategic Initiatives The Library of Congress

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL&A
=1