Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder on our next call.

* When: Tuesday, 25th 2 PM
* Call-in number:  866-469-3239
* Participant access code:  21408589

So far for an agenda I primarily have three things.

1. Talking about the open source presentations Jefferson, Karen and I have started scheduling and reviewing that activity's charter. http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Open_Source_Presentation_Series To kick these off, we have lined up having Peter Van Garderen of Archivematica present and participate on their approach to OSS in the time scheduled for our October call.

2. Reviewing and soliciting additional feedback for the levels of digital preservation draft document (please take a few minutes to review the draft and the proposed amendments to it in the blog post and it's comments.) http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/09/help-define-levels-for-digital-preservation-request-for-public-comments/

3. More and more questions are finding their way up on the digital-preservation tag on Stack Libraries. I thought we could take a few minutes to look at them together and see if a) some folks wanted to put up some burning questions while on the call and b) if folks had better answers for some of the existing questions that they wanted to get up there. http://libraries.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/digital-preservation

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300