Hello All,

We have been continuing our work on Wikipedia Digital Preservation
article and would like to update you with the recent changes we made
to it:

    - We've replaced introductory paragraphs with Definition
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_preservation&pe=1&#Digital_preservation) and "Challenges of digital
preservation"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_preservation&pe=1&#Challenges_of_digital_preservation)

    - We've edited down the OAIS paragraph of "Digital preservation
standards" section because it duplicated the referenced Wikipedia OAIS
article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_preservation&pe=1&#Digital_preservation_standards

    - We've edited the related OAIS article, correcting the text of
"The reference model" and "Requirements of the system" sections and
updating citations and references:
http://en.wikipedia.org//w/index.php?title=Open_Archival_Information_System&pe=1&#The_reference_model

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Stephen & Dina

--
Dina Sokolova