Hello All,

We'd like to fill you in on the next changes to our Wikipedia Digital
Preservation article:

    • We've added a new section and content for Intellectual
Foundations of Digital Preservation and deleted Trustworthy Digital
Objects and Digital Preservation Standards sections after including
their content into this new section
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_preservation&pe=1&#Intellectual_foundations_of_digital_preservation.
    • We've added a new section for Digital Preservation Best
Practices and moved content of Digital Sound Preservation Standards
into a subsection for Audio Preservation
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_preservation&pe=1&#Digital_preservation_best_practices.
    • We've deleted obsolete information about NARA 2005-2007 system
development project from "Migration" section.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Stephen & Dina

--