From: The NDSA Standards working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meg Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Staffing survey: draft PowerPoint teaser slides

And here is the version of the teaser slides after discussion at today's meeting.

My opinion:

I really like the sample pie chart of respondent demographics on the first slide.

I'm worried about how the colors picked up from the poster are going to project on a slide - colors aren't all that stable on slides, and when people see the slides they won't know yet why the slides are those colors at all.

I went back to using "we" instead of other pronouns or the passive voice because 1) that's what's on the poster and 2) Andrea or I will be able to talk over the slides to explain that "we" means our community of respondents, not NDSA.

Other suggestions?

Meg

>>> Meg Phillips 9/12/2012 2:04 PM >>>
All:
Here are the draft 2-slide teaser slides I threw together for iPres.

Meg

Meg Phillips
Electronic Records Lifecycle Coordinator National Archives and Records Administration [log in to unmask]
301.837.3111

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-STANDARDS&A=1