Our numbers show a similar situation.  For our campus web server, which
includes the library site, we see 7.5% mobile, which includes tablets.

Of that traffic, just under 75% is iPhone/iPad (47.12%/23.58%).  Various
iPod models are < 4%.

There is a discrepancy between device numbers and OS numbers though.  OS
number put iOS at 5.53% and Android at 1.89%.

All Google analytics.

Pat