Before a token will display anything, the data has to be defined in your
webpub.def file. That's a huge topic with only a little representation in
the Millennium manual. The IUG list is definitely the place to get help.
Also, IUG has conference presentations archived on their website. Look for
one by Bob Duncan all about webpub.def. Hope this helps!
-Josh

Joshua C. Roberts
Digital Initiatives & Systems Librarian
University Libraries, The University of the Arts
[log in to unmask] | 215.717.6244