On 10/9/12 9:37 AM, Jill Ellern wrote:
> Hey C4L folks,
>
> I'm about to work on a project to create a directory of all the local libraries for the library employees in my area (public libraries, academic - community colleges and university level, as well as small special libraries).  My thought is to include pictures as well as other info. I want to put it on a Wiki but there are so many flavors.  What would you recommend for such a project?  Do you know of any other regions that are doing this?

I administered a Dokuwiki at Harvard and found it had some problems.
History traces never worked right, and it was painful to put in
preformatted text.  I don't have enough experience with alternatives to
recommend one, though.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer   http://www.garymcgath.com