On 10/10/12 9:19 AM, Mark Canney wrote:
> If you're not already aware of it, you ought to take a look at Stories
> Matter
> (http://storytelling.concordia.ca/storiesmatter/announcing-stories-matter-v-1-6e/about-stories-matter),
> an open source oral history database tool developed at Concordia
> University in Canada. SM allows archiving of digital video and audio
> materials, enabling oral historians to annotate, analyze, etc.

I just downloaded the Mac version to give it a try. The first thing
you're supposed to do is click the "New Project" button at the bottom of
the project list. There's an empty project list, but no "New Project"
button or any other way of creating a project. Very odd.

The application is Flash-based, and I have a hate-hate relationship with
Flash, so it may have something to do with that. :)

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer   http://www.garymcgath.com