On 10/18/12 6:08 PM, Brian McBride wrote:
> Greeting!
>
> I was wondering if anyone out there has found or knows of a good open source solution for event scheduling? We would need users to be able to register, allow instructors to set enrollment caps, and basic email reminder functions. Any information would be great!

You might want to look at Zambia
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/zambia/). It was developed for the
Arisia science fiction convention where, as a program participant, I
found it worked reasonably well. It's "Currently being generalized to
handle other conferences/conventions," so I don't know whether it's
ready for prime time yet or not.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer   http://www.garymcgath.com