Andrew Nagy tried to explain to me off-list what content in Summon is
'restricted', but I honestly couldn't understand his explanation, but it
didn't seem to be as simple as "A list of A&I databases", it for some
reason had something to do with full text licensing your institution had
(I know, doesn't make any sense to me either).

So I don't completely what is or is not included in Summon as
'restricted' content requiring auth to be included in search results.
Nor do I understand this for any of the other discovery vendors, it's
all very confusing. We're not a Summon customer (or any 'discovery'
customer, at this point), so I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying
to figure it out for Summon specifically, I'm just going to mark it in
my head as "it's complicated and hard to understand, for all the vendors".

It DOES seem to be true, that at least for some discovery vendors,
nobody seems to miss the absence of the 'restricted' content, lots of
existing customers didn't even realize there was such content.