Le 29/10/2012 14:55, Jodi Schneider a écrit :
> Sounds great!
>
> Have you thought about starting from OPDS?
> http://opds-spec.org/about/
Thanks for that hint Jodi.
Nope, I hadnot tought about using OPDS.
It looks really great.
But from what I know of ILSes, ATOM feeds are not yet getting indexed
straight into the catalog.
But that could be something great.

> Might be worth talking to some EPUB folks -- for instance Peter Brantley,
> or else folks from threepress.org?
I am already in contacts with some people from the EPUB world (namely
SourceFabric, gluejar, and tea-ebook).
But could be interesting to have more feedback.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT