From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Park,Go-Woon [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Mobile device usage (iOS vs. Android)

I am wondering if any of you can share wisdom of interpreting the mobile
device usage statistics. The market trends predict that the number of
Android devices are exceeding iOS devices. In my campus, the visits
using iOS devices are over 70% of total mobile usage. It is even up from
over 65% last year. I feel odd with this unusually high number. Any
thought?

Sarah Park