Thanks, I'll check out that list if I need to. How active is the Innovative User Group? High volume of emails or pretty low?

Thanks again, Kyle.

- Gavin

>>> Kyle Banerjee <[log in to unmask]> 10/9/2012 11:33 AM >>>
If you don't find what you need here and haven't tried already, I'd check
out the IUG list. A lot of people that monitor that list are really good
with this sort of thing.

kyle