From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Gavin Spomer
Sent: Tue 10/9/2012 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Getting The Call Number In bib_display.html On III System

Hello folks,

I'm trying to figure out the III web dev interface in the Millenium java client. What a clunky, rinky-dink interface, IMHO! :)

I want to be able to display an item's call number in bib_display.html so I can feed it to a php script on another web server. It was suggested to me that the token for that was:

   <!--{itemcallno}-->

I tried that on our staging site, but it does not display anything. Specifically, I put in:

The link with text "TEST-LINK" displayed, but the callnum parameter wasn't added.

Can anyone point this guy in the right direction?
Gavin Spomer
Systems Programmer
Brooks Library
Central Washington University