I know that CODE4LIB isn't per se "in" the USA but it seems like a large number of its active users are.

Is there an equivalent list that you folks know of?

Best,

Michael Hopwood
Linked Heritage Project Lead
EDItEUR
United House, North  Road
London N7 9DP
UK

Tel: +44 20 7503 6418
Mob: +44 7811 591036
Skype: michael.hopwood.editeur
http://www.linkedheritage.org/
http://editeur.org/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

EDItEUR Limited is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no 2994705. Registered Office:
United House, North Road, London N7 9DP, United Kingdom