Join us in for one of our very first events in our brand spankin' new 4th
floor hackspace at the Chattanooga Public Library!
Register here: http://dp.la/get-involved/events/appfest/
Some scholarships are available.

About:
"We’re looking for web and mobile apps, data visualization hacks, dashboard
widgets that might spice up an end-user’s homepage, or a medley of all of
these. There are no strict boundaries on the types of submissions accepted,
except that they be open source (the DPLA platform is released under a
AGPLv3 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html>license) and
interoperable with the DPLA platform. Participants are asked to pitch ideas
for apps on theDPLA Appfest wiki page <http://dp.la/wiki/Appfest> before
the event, as pitches made on the wiki will inform what is made on Friday,
November 9th."

See you there!
Nate

--