The University of Huddersfield released circulation data - see http://library.hud.ac.uk/data/usagedata/_readme.html
The University of Lincoln also release some data linked from http://library.hud.ac.uk/wikis/mosaic/index.php/Project_Data (along with the Huddersfield data in a different format I think)
The SALT project offers some data - although the project involves University of Manchester, University of Cambridge as well as Huddersfield and Lincoln, I think the data offered for download is just from Manchester but I could be wrong - data at http://vm-salt.mimas.ac.uk/data/ - and a recommender API based on the data http://copac.ac.uk/innovations/activity-data/?page_id=227

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com