We’re pleased to announce the agenda for the DLF Forum Project Manager’s Group meeting on Saturday, 3 November 2012 in Denver, CO at the Downtown Westin.

Please join us for another great year of informal, practical and thought-provoking exchanges of information about our work. You’ll need to sign up for the PMG session on the DLF registration site.

We are meeting from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, on Saturday, 3 November.

Our break is timed to coincide with all of the pre-conference events scheduled for Saturday the 3 rd , so everyone will have a good opportunity to mingle with colleagues.

Three 50-min sessions will consist of:

1) Facilitated, SWOT-style discussion: Working collaboratively on projects across organizational boundaries / Managing cross-institutional projects

2) Several 5-min lightning talks, with colleagues presenting their favorite project portfolio management tool. This session will include a discussion of pros & cons of different tools.

**We have room for 1-2 additional presenters. Don’t be shy! A perfect, informal opportunity to share your favorite project portfolio management tool with a welcoming audience! (If interested, contact Cathy Aster: [log in to unmask] )

3) Session on communication, in presenter / respondent style, covering: m anaging stakeholder expectations, communicating about the project to the wider organization and general project communication ideas.

**Do you have ideas and opinions about this topic? We’d love for you to be an additional “responder.” (If interested, contact Cathy Aster: [log in to unmask] )
We look forward to seeing everyone in Denver!

--

Cathy Aster
Product & Service Manager

Lois J. Widmer, MSLS
Chair, Digital Services and Shared Collections
Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
POB 117003
Gainesville, FL 32611