We have completed our first Activity Charter for the Content Case Studies:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_Case_Studies

This one is meant to cover all of the work of the Case Studies (very broadly). The idea is that this will not be our ONLY one -- other Activity Charters can be/should be created as specific activities or projects are developed in the Content Teams that either emerge as the case studies are drafted (if there are specific actionable items we want to take on in the Content Teams or as the CWG.

The Activity Charters will be used to provide information more broadly to all to NDSA members (they will be linked from the wiki home: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Main_Page) and particularly the coordinating committee so they can track progress and work going on in the working groups. You can see our Innovation Working Group has three already! So for instance, if a particular team isn't currently focusing on case studies but has another project in mind, we should get an Activity Charter drafted.

Many thanks to Margie and Michael who helped review the draft Content Case Study charter (and particulary to Margie who wrote up our "Strategic Value" statements!)

Let me know if there are any questions.

Abbie